Jurors perform a vital role in the American system of justice. The protection of our rights and liberties is largely achieved through the teamwork of judge and jury who, working together in a common effort, put into practice the principles of our great heritage of freedom. The judge determines the law to be applied in the case while the jury decides the facts. Thus, in a very important way, jurors become a part of the court itself.
Jury Duty in Castle Hills
- Jury trials are scheduled for the 2nd Thursday of each month.
- Potential jurors are called from the most current voter registration list provided by the Bexar County Elections Registrar.
- Juror responses must be returned within 10 days of the day they are received.
- You may not request disqualifications, exemptions or new service dates by telephone.
- A Juror Response Form may be mailed, faxed or emailed to the Court offices. Be sure to include your complete information.