Posted on: May 19, 2017

Report a street light is out to CPS 210-353-2222

Streetlight2 copy

1. IDENTIFY IT: Reporting the nearest street address and/or the pole ID number works best. The ID number is usually found on the front of the pole. 

2. DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM: The nature of the problem could just be “a streetlight is out”. Or a street light is cycling on and off. Another issue could be that a pole or light is physically damaged. And be sure to provide the time you noticed the problem. 

3. CONTACT INFORMATION: Provide your name, contact number and the best time to reach you. 

NOTE: Always get a work order number and ask when it will be repaired. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PUBLIC WORKS TEAM FOR PUTTING THIS INFORMATION TOGETHER FOR US.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

Sharon Pillet

Citizen of the Year 2017

Posted on: October 11, 2017
TxDOT Logo

410/281/San Pedro Interchange Study

Posted on: October 5, 2017