1. Out Of Town Report

    Contact the Police Department easily with this online form to let them know if you'll be out of town so they can keep an eye on your property to help ensure the safety of your home.

  2. Residential Trash Service

    The public works department handles items related to sanitation, recycling and keeping the streets safe and maintained.

  3. Open Records Request